The RIPS PHP code analysis engine is armed with innovative static code analysis algorithms that are specifically dedicated to the intricate features of the PHP language.
- Capable of analyzing modern PHP applications for complex security vulnerabilities in minutes.
- Supports the full feature stack of the PHP language, including object-oriented code, pitfall-prone security mechanisms, and PHP built-in functions.
- Detects security vulnerabilities accurately by analyzing the data flow from user-controlled input parameters to sensitive operations in your application with 100% code coverage.
- Prevents false positives by evaluating the interaction of applied security mechanisms with the different input types, markup contexts and sensitive operations.
- Detects second-order vulnerabilities and vulnerabilities that stem from a vulnerable PHP core.