Control your risks
Without a good product--and a secure product--executives cannot grow their business. They cannot risk shipping applications plagued with vulnerable code to their customers. Application Security Managers deploy RIPS across their organizations to make sure their developers are building applications that have the right security mechanisms in place. With RIPS leading code analysis, executives can ensure that their teams are fixing code vulnerabilities as early as possible in the software development lifecycle, which reduces time spent on costly rework.
- Automate security testing to save time for other tasks.
- Demonstrate and measure concrete progress in security.
- Train your developer team about the latest security threats continuously.
- Fix vulnerabilities as early as possible and at the lowest cost point.
- Ship secure applications to your clients and save hours of rework.
- Meet compliance requirements and industry standards.
Magento selected RIPS technology to enhance the scanning capabilities of all Magento products including third party extensions. Using RIPS API, Magento streamlined its Threat Intelligence pipeline to provide automated scanning and threat identification. RIPS Tech team support is outstanding, ensuring Magento an easy set up and operational excellence.
Trust your code
Application developers extend existing frameworks and write new source code from scratch. They cannot risk shipping applications plagued with vulnerable code to their customers. Developers use RIPS code analysis to make sure they can ship applications that have the right security mechanisms deployed. Their customers can rest easy knowing that their sensitive data and servers will not be corrupted by applications that have not been built with security in mind.
- Integrate automated security testing into your IDE, bug tracker, or DevOps tools.
- Scan new code changes in minutes and multiple times a day.
- Understand and prioritize all findings in team collaboration.
- Learn about the latest security threats and exploitation techniques.
- Follow detailed patch instructions and resolve critical issues first.
- Save time and focus on development.
As a developer I'm aware of security risks on the internet and I'm doing everything possible to prevent abuse of the applications I'm building. With RIPS added to my toolchain I can detect more advanced security vulnerabilities myself and deliver a safer solution to our clients, improving the quality of applications one test at a time.
Save audit time
Security researchers, specialists, and consultants analyze third-party source code for security threats during application audits. They also periodically analyze applications while they are running in production environments. Security professionals are the last line of defense against cyber threats. They need to quickly determine if there are previously unknown vulnerabilities (0days) in the target code, if they can be exploited, and what damage they could do to the infrastructure.
- Automate precise vulnerability identification processes.
- Detect complex security vulnerabilities without having to manage false positives.
- Minimize overlooking vulnerable code in large projects.
- Evaluate findings quickly in RIPS' interactive dashboard.
- Summarize detected issues in a final analysis report.
- Report to clients and internal stakeholders what needs to be done to secure their infrastructure.
When using a SAST tool at Core Security the most crucial features are the precision of the results, the amount of false positives, and the speed. RIPS' performance and accuracy prevails over any other SAST tool we have seen. We are happy to have found a tool that meets our expectations and, contrary to other tools, saves us time instead of increasing our work load due to false positives.